When planning an event, you have many details to keep in mind, but be sure to not lose sight of the meaning and reason for your event. Let your event tell a story and build brand awareness for your company. So if you are hosting a concert for your target audience, don’t forget to feature your brand. This can be accomplished in few simple ways:
1. Have your brand visible on the exterior and interior of the event. Position a gobo outside as guests enter with your logo front and center.
2. Feature your logo on a photo backdrop on your red carpet.
3. Place swag on tables such as koozies, shirts and gift bags.
4. Feature your logo along with your food and beverages by featuring it on napkins, cups and plates.
5. Feature your logo and any partner logos on flatscreens located around your venue.
And always be sure to feature your logo when advertising your event through traditional and digital efforts in the days leading up to the big day.